CSF Intercoolers are made from military grade aluminum to surpass any other cooler on the market for quality and durability. Each cooler undergoes the most testing we’ve ever seen, with everything from burst pressure to wind tunnel testing, CSF demands the most out of their coolers to ensure they are the best performing and highest quality cooler you can buy. Each Intercooler is designed to have drop in fitment, and require no modifications for installation. CSF even ensures their packaging is the best. Each package is built to withstand a 10 foot drop to make sure that when you get your Intercooler, it’s flawless.
CSF Intercoolers Feature:
- World’s 1st cast endtank designed top mount charge-air-cooler for the BMW S55 engine in the BMW F8x m3/m4 (F80 m3, F82/F83 m4)
- Multiple air dividers cast into both the hot/cold side endtanks for optimized air flow through the custom designed CSF liquid-to-air intercooler core (CFD analysis and testing completed to ensure optimal performance)
- **60% increase in core size compared to the OEM cooler.
- Left/right, cross-flow, dual-pass core configuration with 2-stage water cooling for maximum efficiency and intake temperature reduction (vs. OEM single-pass vertical-flow design)
- Designed with 3D scanning / rapid prototype technology to ensure precise fitment and maximum surface area utilization.
- “Drop-in fit” design for an easy & quick plug-and-play installation. Complete with OEM style “Quick-Connect” water connections and sensor ports.
- Finished with a professional “Crinkle Black” powder coat finish (CSF #8082). Also available in raw aluminum finish with option for custom powder coating available (CSF #8082R).
- Lifetime warranty.
- Designed, developed, and tested in conjunction with R&D partners: VF Engineering
Vehicle Fitment :
- BMW F8X M3, M4
- F80 M3
- F83 M4